Tuesday, October 1, 2013

El Volcan Popocatepetl

We visited the famous volcano el Popocatépetl. The one you've Heard about in the news, the one that's active. We went with the Perez family. David Perez grew up in a neighboring Pueblo and his parents hosted us and the training coordinators. They took great care of us! We were so excited to see the volcano but the fog made it for poor visibility. Boooo. But it was still cool to go, and the scenery reminded me of our Utah. I can't imagine what it will look like without fog, I bet it's breathtaking. The church has been around here for decades, there is so much church history in this part of the county. Brother Perez told us about church leaders who'd come and dined & stayed in their home. I felt so lucky we could be one of those families. I hope this place is around for everyone to see! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment