I've known Nassari for a long time. We were both born in Tijuana, Mexico and grew up in San Diego. We met at a church activity as young girls. Ever since, we've bumped into each other here and there and pretty much everywhere!
In their short time here we tried to do as much as possible. We had a great time being tour guides of a city we're still getting to know. They went to the Pyramids of Teotihuacan, we spend a day in El Centro or Downtwon, and then we took a day trip to a beautiful place known as the Prismas Basalticas or Basaltic Prisms. I also took her to a store where she found more dresses for her shop. I even found one of my own! It's lovely and it reminds me of one I have that belonged to my grandmother Monica. The trip went by quickly but we are so glad we got to share that time with them. Hasta la proxima vez!
As I upload some of these photos I can't express how much fun I had photographing these two while they were here. I love so many of the photos I took of them, Love - loved having them here!
No comments:
Post a Comment