This afternoon the boys and I worked on some Halloween projects. While I traced and cut bats out of foam paper he drew ghosts for his room so it would be "spooky." I was surprised he wanted it spooky but as long as he'll still sleep in it I won't say anything.
A few weeks ago I took out these oil pastels, I've had them for a long time and decided to let the boys use them. Today they were going to town coloring the bat templates. They're using them so much they had to peel the wrappers off. They loved seeing the color again.
I also spy half a mustache in this picture. It might be from this morning's hot cocoa or a chocolate cookie we had today. Either one, he often has a mustache of some sort. And he insists that I help him wash his face, hands, and help him go potty and everything else he wants to do. And since most of the time I have a baby in my arms the mustache stays, until my hands are free and I remember that I have to wipe it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment