Saturday, August 10, 2013

Los Pioneros

This morning we participated in a Pioneer Trek with our Mexico Stake. It was so cool to see the members and children dressed up as pioneers. I felt such a powerful spirit as I walked along with them and snapped photos of them too. I can't wait to get to know them! Below is a glimpse of what I saw, I also spy with my little eyes Abuelita Olivia. Can you find her? 

Emerson pushed one of the carts and Ethan got to ride on Shawn's shoulders. I carried Joaquin in my baby wrap and he slept the whole way. It made me wonder about the pioneer women and how they must have pushed carts with babies wrapped to them. It was such a fun activity and I'm glad we all got to participate!


 

1 comment:

  1. As always Nadia you couldn't be any prettier. You look amazing! Love all of the new pix & updates. Love the cardboard house,music lessons, chubby Joaquin! You look happy! I'm sure there are lonely days missing the Provo life & we miss you! You're awesome though and a great example of faith. Someday I want to be like you! Love you! So great to finally talk to you!

    ReplyDelete