La Escuela.
Our 5 year old starts Kindergarten this fall. A few months ago we found a school we really liked but it is a 30 minute commute from our home. Back in Provo it took 2-3 minutes to walk from our doorstep to school. We were so spoiled!
I was concerned about the commute. The traffic in Mexico is completely different than what I've experienced, and I have yet to drive in it.
Last week one of the Hermanos recommended a couple new schools to us. We were really impressed by one. In fact, it is comparable to the one we'd originally liked. And it is closer to our home.We've been to the campus twice now and I've felt really good about it both times, especially during this last visit. I'm glad that we've found this place and I'm so excited for our son. We like how organized it is, curriculum, security, and the campus is beautiful. They have fun activities for the children regularly. On our first visit the art class was set up outside, with children painting on easles. The thing that has me leaping with joy is they offer transportation services. It's nice to have that option, at least in the beginning while we adjust to the area and welcome a baby.
![]() |
| Today was Farm Day, they brought the animals and we brought Superman! |

Awesome about Emerson's school! Sorry I haven't called you back yet! The shower was great & we got spoiled! North was trying to explain to me ,after going to Haden's birthday party on Saturday, about the new boy that lives in Emerson's house. Besides telling me he has brown skin,he said he didn't talk to him very much and that he's moving soon. It made me laugh! I'm sure North just wants you to move
ReplyDeleteback soon! And he wants you to make more jam for us-which also made me laugh! He said you'd have
to drive back to give it to us. So I'm pretty sure it's
safe to say we miss you! Did you find a Dr?
Hopefully we can talk soon! I'm so glad your mom is coming on wed! Take Care! Love, Lydia