My friend Nora is having a baby girl and we celebrated her with a baby shower at my house. I was super excited for this because all the birthdays I ever plan are for boys. I've been eyeing the pink and gold color scheme for sometime now and thought this would be the perfect occasion to pull that out.
I found some beautiful fabric at the Parisina (fabric shop in Mexico) and used that for inspiration and to make a banner with it. Everything looked beautiful! I also ordered some floral centerpieces from a flower shop near Colonia Roma. The lady did a wonderful job and I'll definitely be going back to her in the future.
I used the gold fabric and cut it in half so as to use it as a table runner for the main dining table. And I also made a banner with the baby's name on it. I loved it because Nora would be able to take it home and reuse it in her baby's room and future events.
The food was provided by her family, they brought different "guisados" for tacos. And I made some cake pops and cupcakes. Delicious.





No comments:
Post a Comment