Wednesday, October 15, 2014

El Chico - Parque Nacional in Hidalgo


 

The last couple posts have been about some of the places we've seen in the state of Hidalgo. I wanted to add "El Chico" National Park to the list. On one of our trips after our first stop in Real del Monte we headed to "El Chico", it was probably a 20 minute drive from Real. 
It had been almost a year since we'd been on a hike, and this was the perfect place for it. I know my outdoorsy husband loved it. The hike was perfect for us to do with 3 children. My only complaint is that we ran into a tarantula along the hike. I can't even think about it because it gives me the creeps! But it was enjoyable nonetheless. And a couple weeks later Shawn came back for a church youth campout.

No comments:

Post a Comment