When I was saying goodbye to the ladies back home one of the things Jackie kept reminding me about was to eat churros. I said I would and thought I'd find those easily here. But surprisingly, it hasn't been as easy. I'm sad to say I haven't had one yet. But that'll change soon for two reasons. First, we found out that there's a churro café in the neighborhood. Yay! I've seen it a couple of times already but it's only open in the evenings. Bummer because we are busy with our parenting "duties" as Nacho would say. But we know where it is and maybe tonight we'll swing by and try them out. I also wanted to share that I found a place that give Mexican Culinary School in the city and they are teaching a one day class on how to make Churros and Buñuelos! I was so excited to find out about this and signed up for it. So either way at the end of this week I'll have had some churros and will know how to make them!
![]() |
| Churro picture is from here |

Loft bed is from IKEA! love that place! Is there an IKEA in Mexico?
ReplyDelete