Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Un Mes

Baby is one month old today. I wish you could see him in person. He's adorable and we love him so much! One of the sweetest things today was watching the boys hug and kiss their baby brother. Ethan is so gentle when he touches the baby that sometimes he only hugs air around his head if I'm holding him I'll have to snap a photo next time. He gave him a sweet beso before going to bed and was so happy to hold him. Emerson took the baby in his arms and held him too, he gave him so many besos and my favorite was when he bent over to kiss the baby's belly! 
 
Baby has grown so much! Look at those big cheeks. He's also super long and outgrew his newborn onesies which I am so sad about because I love the built-in mittens. I really can't believe how quickly this month's flown by. It also marks 2 months of us being in Mexico and it all feels like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment