This morning we sent our Little guy off to Kindergarten! I'm so glad he was happy when the bus arrived because earlier he was really upset that he had to wear this uniform. The irony in it is that he wanted to wear a pretend pólice man uniform! I don't even remember how we got past the uniform issue but I'm sure the egg burrito helped. After the rocky start we were all very happy and excited. We put together a Little gift box for his teachers and waited anxiously for the bus. He's always wanted to ride one and was thrilled when it finally pulled up to our house! He walked right in and was off to school!
I can't believe he's already in Kindergarten, let alone that he's going to school in Mexico. I wonder if most people remember their first day of Kindergarten. Getting ready for Emerson's made me think back to mine. I walked into the wrong classroom and when I finally got to the right room I didn't understand some of the kids because they spoke English. I remember having some kind of conversation with a little girl named Monique who only spoke English and who later became my best friend. I still wonder how we understood each other. I really hope Emerson has a wonderful experience here.
![]() |
| Sorry about the blur but this was hilarious! |


So stinkin cute!!!
ReplyDeletei can't believe he is so big too! glad he finally got the chance to ride the school bus.
ReplyDelete