It was a busy day! Started off with a Doctor's appointment and it went well. We get to have an ultrasound each time we see our Doctor. It's always fun to watch the baby and I can't believe how much he's grown! Dr. Serratos thinks he can come any day now.
Our moving truck finally arrived with all our stuff! We were so excited to get home from our appointment and found Mom like this, tracking the items and telling the movers where to put each box. I am so grateful for her, she's been a huge help!
I was a bit overwhelmed with all that we had planned for today but it was worth it. I've been so excited about Brother's first music lesson. I should add that even though it was in Spanish he did a great job and understood most of the instruction. We started off learning the notes, then proceeded with the hand signals for each note. He played the Metallophone and then the instructor pulled out Emerson's first instrument, the recorder or flauta dulce. He was so happy and excited to start playing it! I love the photo above, look at those tiny fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment